Rambles Series: Dealing with Uncertainty
Rambles Season 1 Episode 4 (R1E4)
How to deal with uncertainty in a systematic way.
- 00:00 – 00:46 Introduction
- 00:47 – 01:06 Overview
- 01:07 – 02:35 Elements of a healthy friendship
- 02:36 – 03: 40 Where are the “pain points” in your life, the things you absolutely want to change
- 03:41 – 03:52 Separating each “pain point” into two categories: 1) Things I can change now, 2) Things I will change later
- 03:53 – 04:25 Creating time-based tangible goals under the category “Things I can change now”
- Create a overarching “long term” goals
- Create smaller, “short term” goals under the long term goals
- 04:26 – 06:03 Reaching those goals, and falling short from them; Taking each goal one small bite at a time
- 06:04 – 07:28 Takeaways (Overview)
- Find what the “Pain Points” are in your life
- Separate them into (2) categories:
- 1) Things you can change now
- 2) Things you will change later
- Create tangible goals
- Long Term
- Sub-Goals for Long Term Goals
- Short Term
- Sub-Goals for Short Term Goals
- Long Term
- Repeat this cycle every season (every three months)
- 07:29 – 08:50 Application to today’s pandemic
Is there anything else you’d want to hear about? Help me make this the best for you, and leave an honest comment.
I’ve recently discovered, and have been informed by a trusted friend that the sound levels are inconsistent from one mode of listening to another. Rest assured, I have asked for assistance in this department (the quarantine office partner without the fur, haha).
I am dedicated to responding to feedback and giving you the best product I possibly can, and it has so far been a great learning journey.